Call for Articles: 6th Edition
ITERATIONS Design Research and Practice Review is currently seeking submission for Issue 6, the review is especially keen to publish articles on:
- Government Policy on Design
- Challenging paradigms in Practice, Design Education & Training
- Reflective Practices: Lessons from the past and present
- New design landscapes
We are particularly interested in academic articles, non-academic discussion papers, research articles, action research, design process commentary and position papers will also be considered as per previous issues.
The review is an open platform for practicing designers and design researchers alike and strives to publish a reflection of contemporary issues in Design Practice and Research.
Submissions may include:
1. Research articles for peer review (6-8 pages: 6 page article requires 3000-3300 words, 8 page article requires 4000-4500)
2. Reflections on practice focused on design projects or process (Use full paper and commentary articles as a guide to wordcount)
3. Single page A4 Portrait – Practice, creative work, infographics, visual essay, illustration, etc.
4. Commentary, Opinion, Position articles (up to 1500 words)
5. Interviews (up to 1500 words)
Call for articles: 15th May 2017
Deadline for receipt of articles: 1st September 2017
Blind peer review deadline: 1st October 2017
Approval of articles from editorial board: Week 1st November
Date of publication: January 2018
If you have any queries please contact the editorial team.