Call for Articles: Issue 8 (Special Issue following DRS2018 Limerick)
ITERATIONS Design Research and Practice Review is currently seeking submission for Issue 8.
We are focusing this publication on articles which reflect the theme ‘Design as a Catalyst for Change’.
We are seeking multiple voices and representations on this theme, from:
- PhD by Design
We are focusing this publication on articles which reflect the theme ‘Design as a Catalyst for Change’. We are specifically looking for contributions that have been further developed since presentation at DRS2018 Limerick.
Submissions may include:
- Research articles for blind peer review (6 page article requires 3000-3300 words)
- Reflections on practice focused on design projects or process (Use 6 page article as a guide)
- Single page A4 Portrait – Practice, creative work, infographics, visual essay, illustration, etc.
- Commentary, Opinion, Position articles (up to 1500 words)
- Interviews (up to 1500 words)
Call for articles: Monday 5th November 2018
Deadline for receipt of articles: Friday 18th January 2019
Blind peer review period: 21th January – 24th February 2019
Approval of articles from editorial board: 8th March 2019
Proof read and approved text and images: 11th March – 10th May 2019
Date of publication/launch: 3rd June 2019
If you have any queries please contact the editorial team.