Submission Preparation Checklist
This checklist sets out some of the main steps you need to follow when preparing to submit and article.
- Confirm that the article has not been previously published or in print or peer review with another journal. If the article was previously published in conference proceedings, we will require evidence showing that the article has had significant amendments.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; uses italics and not underlining (except with URL addresses)
- All figures, photos, illustrations and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The article was prepared using the style guidelines.
- The submission file is in Word, OpenOffice or text file format. The content is equal or less than the limit set for the type of article you are submitting and the file size is less than 4 MB.
- The article is ready for the double-blind review process i.e. authors’ names and affiliations are removed from the submission file.
- The article adheres to the style and bibliographic requirements outlined in these Author Guidelines
- The article includes Article title, Abstract (approx. 100–200 words), Keywords (six to eight)
- The article text has been proofed by someone other than the author and is easy to read.
Just a quick reminder that our call for articles for issue 9 is open with a closing date of 11th June 2020. This issue will focus on the theme of Design + Education. More information here https://iterations.ie/call-for-articles/
We are delighted to announce the call for submissions for issue 9 of ITERATIONS. As we prepare to reimagine our world post Covid-19, we ask if Education should be a starting point and can design & design research catalyse and support this change?