Submission Preparation Checklist
This checklist sets out some of the main steps you need to follow when preparing to submit and article.
- Confirm that the article has not been previously published or in print or peer review with another journal. If the article was previously published in conference proceedings, we will require evidence showing that the article has had significant amendments.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; uses italics and not underlining (except with URL addresses)
- All figures, photos, illustrations and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The article was prepared using the style guidelines.
- The submission file is in Word, OpenOffice or text file format. The content is equal or less than the limit set for the type of article you are submitting and the file size is less than 4 MB.
- The article is ready for the double-blind review process i.e. authors’ names and affiliations are removed from the submission file.
- The article adheres to the style and bibliographic requirements outlined in these Author Guidelines
- The article includes Article title, Abstract (approx. 100–200 words), Keywords (six to eight)
- The article text has been proofed by someone other than the author and is easy to read.