All authors who publish with ITERATIONS will need to agree to the following terms.
- Authors confirm that the article has not been previously published or in print or peer review with another journal. If the article was previously published in conference proceedings, we will require evidence showing that the article has had significant amendments.
- Authors declare that they are solely responsible for any possible infringements of copyright regulations and that ITERATIONS, will not be held liable nor will it handle any possible accusations of copyrights infringements. The author is to be held liable and will bear any costs related to legal disputes which derive from the non-authorised use of the copyrighted material.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the article (e.g. post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in ITERATIONS.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Authors declare, that they have obtained permission to use all figures, tables, photos or images quoted on my article submitted to the ITERATIONS, from their respective sources.
- Authors retain copyright and grant ITERATIONS right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. This licence allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the article’s authorship and initial publication in ITERATIONS.
- ITERATIONS reserve the right to make the printed article available publically via the www.iterations.ie website or similar platforms in the future.